Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Fizik's Performance Soft Touch Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts soft foam padding for excellent comfort and protection, and has double stitching that looks and feels great.
The Super Thin Dual Lock-On Grips feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And, with the lock-on clamps, they're easy to install and they won't slip no matter what. - Extremely thin profile - Shock absorbing gel top layer - Dual density design - Open-end style for easy installation - Length: 140mm
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
• Lightweight and durable PU material • Excellent grips under wet conditions • Shock absorption functionality • Including end plugs and finishing ring • Colour: Black, White, Red, Blue
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
- Based on the classic mushroom design with smooth thumb wear patch - Kraton rubber with low flange and closed end
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort EX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores are firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars.
Fizik's Performance Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. High density foam padding keeps your hands comfortable on long rides and stitching details keep your bar tape looking sharp.
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Fizik's Superlight Tacky Bar Tape is 2.0mm thick for extra grip and better control. Tacky Microtex is durable, strong, breathable, washable, and provides a sure grip in any weather condition.
Legendary performance with a legendary name, the Yeti Speed grips are one of the best selling grips of all time. Featuring a straight forward Yeti logo design, they provide uncompromising control and long lasting durability. - Large, raised Yeti logo pattern provides excellent gripping surface - Knurled base pattern for additional control - Durable compound for long lasting performance - Wire grooves for additional protection against slipping - Includes ODI Push-In style end plugs
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
- EVA foam backed for extreme comfort - Adhesive backing for easy installation - Shock absorbent - Length: 2000mm
The Ergon GE1 Evo is the evolution of the GE1, a popular trail-oriented ergonomic grip for wide riser bars. Thanks to the feedback collected from countless Enduro World Series riders, the Ergon design team improved the GE1 by altering the compound to give a softer, more positive contact. It actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding, offering greater control and protecting the sensitive ulnar nerve. Its forged inner clamp and fully integrated grip end connected to the inner core provides a soft, damping grip edge, comfortable right to the outer edge. These grips are compatible with carbon handlebars, so get a pair for race day and everyday.
Ergon's GA2 All-Mountain / Gravity grip has superb tactile feel thanks to a super-soft, UV stable rubber compound exclusively developed and manufactured in Germany for Ergon. The ergonomic shape requires less rider grip pressure while specific grip zones matched to the shape of the hand increase tactile feedback and traction. The inner construction varies in thickness to allow greater damping, which results in less ulnar nerve stress. The inboard aluminum clamp holds grips securely, allows even more grip area at the end of the bars, and makes these grips carbon-bar friendly.
$25.00 - $26.00
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Secure Double Lock-On System
$8.99 - $9.00
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
Page 1 of 10 Next page