Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks. Will also work well with other drivetrains. - Medium Overshift Pin - Use with 22T
$59.95 - $75.00
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
$99.00 - $103.00
SRAM's Red road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting, too.
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting, too.
- Direct Mount Shiftring sets for TRS series cranks - Integrated ring set mounts directly to crank arm - 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - Requires spider lockring removal tool
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
$82.00 - $99.00
Mud and moving parts are enemies in the sport of cyclocross. That's why SRAM decided they were going to simplify things. Remove the front derailleur, increase the range of the cassette, make dropped chains a thing of the past, and you've got a cross drivetrain worthy of hammering. SRAM's CX1 X-Sync Chain Ring is an integral part of that system. It mates to 110 BCD cranks and features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain. It's also specially designed with mud clearing in mind to keep your rig light and fast. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 38T to the flat-out 46T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or course.
$38.00 - $132.00
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 10-speed Exogram compact crank, these are the rings for you. RED Exogram cranks have a hidden 5th bolt behind the crank arm
$21.57 - $25.17
- Trushift middle and outer rings (32T, 36T, and 44T) feature shift ramps and pins - Ring Position/Type: Outer - Drivetrain Speeds: 8, 9, 10, 11 - Material: Steel
$29.99 - $99.99
The all new Turbine 11 Speed rings are ready to ride. Completely redesigned from the ground up, these rings shift like nothing else. The Turbine rings are machined from 7075 aluminum, so they are built to last. Rings are CNC'd from 7075 alloy, creating a ring with instantaneous smooth and quiet shifting, even under load. These 2x rings are super stiff at a minimal weight, resulting in a ring that demonstrates sharp and quick shifts while being highly resistant to impacts.
$64.99 - $67.99
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings and spiders. - Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention - Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
$74.99 - $94.99
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks - Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool - 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle - 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)
$79.95 - $84.95
- Fits 88mm BCD used on Shimano XTR M985 race crankset (not M980 Trail) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - 52mm chainline - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 44g (30t)
$118.00 - $201.00
- Stock for 07-08 Record and Chorus 10-speed compact and standard cranksets - Ultra-Drive ESP alloy chainrings with anti-friction treatment and ramps/pins - *Campagnolo compact rings are Ultra-Torque specific BCD - Color: Grey
$40.00 - $48.00
These CNC’d lovelies will work just fine in a multi-ring setup, but they’re not equipped with shift ramps or pins, which makes them perfect for single-ring drivetrains. - Longevity, performance, and quiet operation - Material: CNC-machined 7075-T6 Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: 8-, 9-, or 10-speed compatible
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability
$42.00 - $49.00
Tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Full CNC Aluminum rings - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 SRAM Asymmetric
$141.00 - $147.00
Top quality design and materials in sizes to fit modern road and 'cross bikes. - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability - 52t for use with 36 or 38t - 50t for use with 34t
It’s undeniable that some riders’ pedaling styles benefit from oval chainrings, so SRAM has engineered the new X-SYNC 2 Oval chainrings to give them the advantage they want. They are the only oval option available with SRAM's genuine X-SYNC 2 teeth profile, so they are the only oval chainrings on the market that are 100-percent optimized for Eagle. - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11, 12 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs, 150/157 DH Hubs, 170/177 Hubs
$15.00 - $90.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Material: Aluminum
$16.99 - $47.99
FSA ATB chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. Available in alloy and steel options.
Replacement PowerGlide rings for 10 speed crankset. - Compatible with Asymmetrical Yaw front derailleurs - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD - Material: Aluminum
612 Track rings are the perfect compliment to any 144mm B.C.D. crankset. They are made from 7000 series aluminum and feature a lovely and durable anodized finish. - BCD: 144 - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
The SUMO III is CNC machined from thick 6061 Aluminum with a simple and super strong design. - Bore: 15/16" / 24mm - Thickness: 6.0mm - Adapters for 22mm & 19mm spindles included - Weight: 2.3-ounce
$36.99 - $43.99
The Patrol sprocket is based on the classic racing sprockets of the past. This one uses a high-quality full CNC construction and offset teeth for a perfect chain line. This thing was designed so you could crank it fast, so bolt one onto your bike and see just how fast you go. - Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy - Thickness: 6.35mm - Bolt drive version only - Made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles
The radical look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
Make SRAM 1x even better with the simplicity of the SRAM X-SYNC Direct Mount chainring. Engineered in Germany, the new Direct Mount rings brings lighter weight and greater simplicity to XX1, X01, X1-1400, and GX-1400 cranksets. SRAM’s Direct Mount rings give riders the perfect opportunity for a serious upgrade. - Fully CNC AL rings - X-SYNC technology - Lighter weight than spider version (~25-50g depending on size) - Offset: 0mm (BB30), 6mm (GXP)
The SRAM X-Sync Steel 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-Sync technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Compatibility: Compatible with all SRAM 1x cranks, DM 28-tooth ring is not compatible with 30mm cranks that require a 0mm offset ring
Page 1 of 7 Next page