Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
$11.99 - $13.99
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 430mm length
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 440mm length
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for -bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - Poly leather (vegan) toe strap - Velvet finish - 450mm length
iSSi's sealed system makes installation and removal of their Road pedal spindles quick and easy Available in either 50mm or 55mm spindle lengths.
Dimension Nylon Toe Clips. Included instructions account for toe strap installation, but straps must be purchased separately -Toe straps are NOT included -Sold as a pair
$13.99 - $24.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
$50.00 - $52.00
Sometimes after a a few seasons of punishing riding through mud, sand, and dust, your pedals need a little love to get them spinning smoothly again. iSSi's Spindle Rebuild Kit includes everything you need to get your iSSi pedals spinning just like new. Includes: • chromoly spindles • sealed bearings • bushings • spindle nuts • seals • iSSi branded end caps
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-Out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (For use in the center) overall length 8.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - 28 Long pins (For use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. The metal version includes 8 durable and replaceable steel pins per side. - 9/16” only
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size. The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals. SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank. The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals. Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for. - SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under; ±360g /set - SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44); ±400g /set - SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up; ±420g /set - Industrial grade axle assembly - Chamfered leading edges - MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body - 12-16mm concave platform profile - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing - 20 steel pins per pedal - Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos - Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green - Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
• Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. • Platform size: 101x114cm • 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal • Super thin double concave wide platform • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins • Hidden pin / Grease access port • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Minimal & lightweight for xc/trail riding. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel Body material: Cast stainless steel Wing material: 17-4PH stainless Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 280g per pair Warranty: 5 years
Size-specific, premium concave platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Titanium spindle for weight reduction - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - Concave platform for secure foothold - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings and seal system - Stamp Small: Recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (US) // 37-43 (EU) - Stamp Large: Recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU) - Spindle material 6AL/4v titanium - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm (Small)/114mm x 111mm (Large) - Weight: 299 grams per pair (Small)/325 grams per pair (Large) - Adjustable pins 10 per side
Size-specific elite-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us); 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us); 43-49 (EU) Specs: - Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Weight: 455g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
VP's 69s are the perfect DH race, freeride, trail and BMX pedals. They are optimized for sticky shoes with 6 pins (VP's tallest and sharpest) per side on concave platforms that also grip your soles. These trick pedals boast extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies, tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for long life. The bodies are built to withstand rock strikes without losing pins, too.
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 119 x 99mm
Light, impact resistant. New for 2018 is the Synth Pedal. An injection molded, nylon reinforced platform that is light, impact resistant and won’t break the bank. Modeled after our Scarab pedal, the Synth features a large platform with true concave and our proprietary pin system. It uses the same high-end axle and bearing assembly as on our Scarab and Contact models so you can count on long-life and smooth performance, with common serviceability components available from Chromag.
Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provide the perfect balance of traction and comfort for a range of applications. The Thump RP version comes with replaceable steel pins that provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. Two different platform diameters accommodate a range of shoes sizes for a more personalized fit. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and comfort - Pin height: 3mm out of the box. Remove the 2mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5mm pin height. - Platform size: 113 x 95mm
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 292g Ti - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float) - Colors: Black, Gray, Orange, Pink *Titanium spindles have 180lbs weight limit.
Under 200 grams per pedal, the ATAC MX 2 is super versatile and super affordable. The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. The ATAC EASY cleat makes set up a breeze and clipping in and out even easier.
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
The iSSi Road Carbon Pedals provide large platforms for excellent power transfer and stability. Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings add durability, while the Chromoly spindles resist corrosion for long life. - Simple installation with a 8mm hex key - Available in standard spindle length or +5mm - +5mm model only available in Intense Black - Stainless Steel cleat plate provides a solid pedal interface - Adjustable spring tension - 7° float, 3-bolt split-cleat included - Cleat Interface: Look KeO - Material: Carbon - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 266 grams
- Large platform size with concave profile combines support with ultimate grip - Strong and lightweight one piece alloy body in eight color options - Forged chromoly axle delivers strength and durability - Shot-peen surface increases fatigue life and impact resistance - Material: Alloy - Platform Size (mm): 100 x 105 - Platform Profile: (mm) 16mm - Weight (g): ±395/set - Axle: Cold-forged Chromoly steel - Bearing/Bushing: Industrial bearing, IGUS bushing - Pins: 12 steel & 8 alloy pins per pedal - Virtual Concavity - Finish: Mottled / grunge anodized
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.