$29.99 - $44.99
• Mud shedding design rotor blade • CENTER LOCK rotor for easy installation and maintenance • Rotor size: 203, 180, 160mm
$188.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting lever technology generates an incredible amount of lightweight stopping power that can be precisely rolled on and off with a single-finger—leaving a better grip on the bar for charging through the rowdy sections. With full-ceramic caliper pistons and Ice-Tech radiator-fin-backed brake pads to dissipate heat, these brakes maintain cool, quiet function under wide-open descents with uncanny consistency.
Shimano's Deore XT V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight. Lever, cable, and housing sold separately.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Two-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumber offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers feature lightweight, stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms and a symmetrical dual-pivot design with twin bearings for smooth, easy operation with modulation and power to spare. Direct Mount design integrates the brakes with the frame for improved aerodynamics and increased braking power. Pair them with Shimano's Ultegra polymer-coated brake cable and scrubbing speed feels almost effortless. Setup is fast and simple with cartridge brake pads equipped with conical washers.
$66.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers feature lightweight, stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms and a symmetrical dual-pivot design with twin bearings for smooth, easy operation with modulation and power to spare. Pair them with Shimano's Ultegra polymer-coated brake cable and scrubbing speed feels almost effortless. Setup is fast and simple with cartridge brake pads equipped with conical washers.
$34.99 - $46.99
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Intrinsically designed to function seamlessly with the SL-4700 shift lever, The right braking solutions for every type of rider, comfortable and ergonomic lever profile. - Adjustable reach - Brake cable and housing set included - Compatible with V-brakes, road calipers and road mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable lever reach and transmission ratio - Aluminum construction with anodized finish - Compatible with road bike brakes, v-brakes, and road disc brakes - For handlebar diameter 22.2 mm
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
Shimano Road Brake Cable Fixing Unit.
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
$25.99 - $35.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Disc Brake levers offer high performance at an entry-level price. You get powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain with stable performance in any condition. - Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity - Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance - Sleek and resilient master cylinder design - Servo wave high power brake - Brake Compatibility: Hydraulic disc brake - Brake Lever Size: 2
Shimano's R600/6403 are comfortable and plush road bike replacement brake lever hoods.
Proven in World Cup racing, Shimano's Saint Disc Brake sits at the summit of downhill brake technology. The post-mount caliper is equipped with four oversize ceramic pistons for serious power blended with stellar modulation. Heat is the enemy of any braking system, so Shimano uses ICE technology with finned brake pads and a longer banjo to dissipate heat more effectively. All that power is blended with ergonomics, the levers feature tool-free reach and free stroke adjustment, as well as shorter, one-finger friendly lever blades, for a totally customized fit. All this leads to a brake with reduced pad wear, that doesn't fade or squeal, and leaves you in total control.
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$31.99 - $37.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series brakes provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from Dura Ace. - Model Number: BR-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot - Cartridge Shoe Holder: R50T5 / R50T4
Shimano BR-R517 Road Disc Brake Calipers - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - G01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Dual adjustable pad clearance - Includes R160P/S adaptor for 51mm frame and 160mm rotor - Adaptor for 160mm rotor (F160P/S) included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Defined Color: Black - Rotor Included: No
$19.99 - $20.99
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
Shimano's CX50 Cantilever Brakes are here to scrub speed and guide you through the technical sections. Whether you're feathering the brakes before a corner or stopping on a dime, high braking power with smooth modulation is right under your hands. These brakes feature tons of clearance, so no matter how thick the mud gets your wheels will spin freely. Post-mount brake pads with conical washers are incredibly easy to adjust and let you tune brake performance to suit your rims and riding style.
Shimano BL-R550 Road Brake Levers - Compatible with cantilevers, road calipers, and road disc brakes - Not compatilble with linear-pull brakes - Brake cable and housing set included - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain
The Shimano Deore XT M8000 hydraulic disc brakes are consistent, predictable and powerful. Rider Tuned brake system. Integrated design. - Model Number: BR-M8000 - Series: Deore XT - Brake Pad Types: G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal - Hydraulic Fluid: Shimano Mineral - Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM - Caliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake - Piston Type: 2
Shimano Road brake shoe sets - R55C4 pads - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Page 1 of 3 Next page