Are you in need of a Body Geometry bike fit?
- Are you feeling any numbness, pressure, or continuous pain in your hands or wrists?
- Do you feel any pain on the inside, front or behind your knees?
- Do you have a sore or aching pelvic bone?
- Do you have any back pain (lower, mid or upper)?
- Do you have any neck pain?
- Are you experiencing any shoulder discomfort?
- Any numbness in your feet?
- Numbness in your private areas?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are ready for a BG Fit!
My right knee thanks you.
I thank you.
My left knee has faith in you and will thank you after it adjusts to working harder in as much as my left/right power balance shifted from 47%/53% pre-fitting to 49%/51% post fitting.
- Kevin Funabashi
Price starts at $225 *plus parts if needed*
Developed in partnership with Dr. Andy Pruitt of the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine, Body Geometry FIT is a comprehensive fit system that creates the perfect marriage between bike and body. Through an opening interview, 20-step fit assessment, detailed equipment adjustments, and a thorough follow-up, our Body Geometry FIT technicians can adjust all riders' bikes to fit their bodies.
Bike Sizing - Starts at $150 *plus parts if needed*
- 1 Hour Session
- -Shoe Sizing and Cleat Position
- -Saddle Height
- -Saddle Fore/Aft Position
- -Stem Length and Position
- -Handlebar Width and Position